Thursday, July 10, 2008

It is currently 9:15pm...

...and Cohen is still jumping in his crib, unable to fall sleep. I blame myself. I think both he and Ethan are addicted to diet coke. It sounded like a good idea at the time - to let Ethan have diet drinks because they have no carbs and I wouldn't have to dose him for the high syrup fruit drinks all the other kids drink. But, the madness has to stop. Every time Cohen has a sip of the stuff he can't fall asleep until really late. He is like a little monkey in there right now. I can hear him, shaking the rails on his crib, jumping on his mattress, and pounding on the wall with his fists. I know if I went in there right now his pillow and all of his blankets would be on the floor. And it's not like he had a 32 oz Mav mug refill. He probably had about 6 ounces, at 3pm. I guess that's all it takes.

This chart freaked me out. Why on earth is there more caffeine in diet coke than in regular coke? No wonder so many people are addicted to the stuff.























Now this is something I could get on board with....






bacon, ey? Maybe it could be considered a protein.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eric, I'm right there with you on the Land Rover Defender. Luckily I live very close to a Land Rover dealership. Sarah has caught me flirting quite a bit but nothing to go to the bishop about...yet!

eve said...

Josepose, Glad to know why water is better! I thought the boys did great the other night, just having water! You can't beat it! Whatever YOU tell them they will do at this point! Love your blog! MOM