Yesterday was Eric's first day at Dr. Penrod's office. As previously quoted (see sidebar) he was dreading it. Not because he was nervous, but because he officially realized his life as a student, and as of late, a full time vacationer, was O.V.E.R. Welcome to the real world Dr. Brown! Hence the face in the below picture. If I was a mind reader Eric would be saying...
1. Why are you taking my picture while I am eating breakfast?
2. Get that camera out of my face.
3. Ugh, I am going to be working for the rest of my life.
4. You women have it sooo bleeping easy.
5. When I own my own practice the hours will be Mon-Thur, 11am-5pm.
6. How is my hair?
Anyone out there in South OC need a dentist?
(the website hasn't been updated in a while FYI)