Friday, April 10, 2009

Rainy day Friday

Today was Ethan's last day of Spring Break and wouldn't you know, it was cold and rainy. I would have preferred to stay home in bed (i think i have a sinus infection) but we ventured out anyways. I took the boys to the local gymnastics/bounce house place. Thanks Robyn for the great idea! What's funny is how many church people were already there when we showed up. I guess this is the place to be. As you can tell from the pictures I think Cohen was enjoying himself. At one point Robyn and I were standing there talking and I looked over at Ethan and he was completely pale with that "glassed over" look he gets when he's low. Yep, 54! I guess he was running around a little more than I thought. 2 fruit snacks later and he was good to go. We will for sure be back.















































No comments: