Friday, April 10, 2009

Corona Del Mar Beach

Monday was a really nice day! I think it got into the 80's and the Hatch's were looking for some sun so we headed to the beach. I'm not a beach person per say. I think I would prefer to relax around a nice warm pool instead of the freezing cold ocean, but every once and a while I can be convinced. And why is it that sand sticks to everything? It's DRY! Shouldn't it just fall off? For days I am finding sand in my car, in my shoes, and in my hair - it never goes away. But enough of the complaining.... The boys and Savannah played in the sand, jumped some waves, collected some crabs, and when dusk rolled around we started a bonfire and roasted marshmallows. Good times.




















































































4 comments:

amy said...

cool pic of Eric and Cohen...and those birds. i hear that baby powder helps reduce sand stickage.

Cortney said...

My mom thinks that it is hilarious that I moved to the beach... I hate the sun, do not enjoy sand and am terrified of large bodies of water!

anne said...

how fun. is marth the favorite aunt now? man, i gotta get down there!

Sarahmanarah said...

Can you give me a photography lesson.