Friday, April 10, 2009

Long Beach Aquarium

On Tuesday, Ethan & I went to the LB Aquarium with the Hatch's. I hadn't been there since 2003, but not much had changed. Ethan had fun spending time with his new pal, Corban, but I don't think he is the animal lover that Eric wishes he was. He really doesn't enjoy places like this. It doesn't interest him to touch slimy fish or stare at a sea lion frolic in the water. Maybe it's just his age, but he could care less. I, on the other hand, had a great time just taking pictures of the different fish (i was able to do this because i didn't have cohen with me!!!!). Jellyfish are my favorite.































































































































2 comments:

Rod and Kandace said...

Wow, you have an AWESOME camera...good photography skills!

Sarahmanarah said...

The jelly fish were my favorite too.