Saturday, July 21, 2007

Eric's Hypotheticals

No joke, these are real questions that Eric has asked me in the past few weeks. He is know for his crazy questions so I thought I would start writing them down.

1. Who looks more like a Manatee, Cohen or Ethan? He answered Cohen.

2. Which would be easier, raising a baby monkey or Cohen?

3. What would you do if you were watching "To Catch a Predator" and I was one of the guys that they arrested?

4. What would you say if I came home one day and told you I didn't want to be a dentist anymore? -- (my answer to this questions was not a pleasant one)

5. Jos, what do you think about buying a timeshare?

6. Jos, what would you do if you walked into Cohen's room and there was a guy in here trying to steal him?

4 comments:

Diane said...

Josie, What if you came back after your weekend in Monterey, and Cohen had a kilt on. . . Where does Eric get it . . . his Dad!

Paige said...

I don't like these hypotheticals...Especially the one about someone stealing Cohen. It gives me anxiety just thinking about it. The sad part is that on to catch a predator a lot of them are married. Creepy...I'm glad Eric hasn't been on.

Mandy said...

I love it...those are so funny! Eric cracks me up.

肉圓不加大蒜Jason said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,做愛,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟