Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BUG-EYED

I gotta take a break, my eyes are going cross-eyed. I'll explain. While surfing the web the other day I decided to look for a puzzle to buy for myself because Ethan has been doing puzzles like crazy lately and I am kind of over the 65 piece Lego one. So I found this great one on Amazon. I was so excited when it got here but then I started it and it is tough. Challenging, for even me, the puzzle queen. Why, you ask, do I like puzzles? Who knows. I remember always getting them as Christmas presents from my parents. They are better than any Harry Potter book that's for sure!! There I said it. I am anti-HP. I do not like wizards. I do not like round framed glasses. I do not like 700+ paged books. Especially, when there are seven of them. J.K. Rowling has successfully drained at least $200 out of your pockets so that you can read about some pre-teen that flies on a magic stick. I'm sure I am going to offend a majority of my blog visitors by saying these things so I will apologize up front. Don't try and come knocking, I am a gentile with no conversion in my future.

6 comments:

amy said...

Brady was really into puzzles for a while, but not so much anymore.

I'm not a Harry Potter fan - if I had time, peace and quiet of that magnitude I would not read a book.

Annie said...

Well, what about a Harry Potter PUZZLE?

josieposie said...

NEVERRRRRR!!!!

Paige said...

So not into Harry Potter..I don't get the madness. I have never read any of them nor will I ever. I am on strike.

Unknown said...

Booooo. Hisssss.

Unknown said...

Thank you, I totally agree with you josie, I am anti-HP also. I think it is retarded. I saw the first two movies and tried reading the first book just so I didn't say I hate it and haven't tasted it. I don't appreciate fantasy crap like that I guess. I really hate it too when I manage 25 college students to go out and sell pest control everyday and instead they are in line for a d@$#@# book until 2 in the morning and then read it until 10 in the morning and don't go out to work that day. HP I am glad there are only 7 books cause I am so ready to never hear your name again.