Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Alli


So this is the first FDA approved over-the-counter diet pill. Why the FDA approved this drug is beyond me. Anyone think it had a little something to do with cash? What's sad is that the human public is so desperate for a weight loss miracle drug that they will actually pay $59.99 for a bottle of it. I am one of those people who could stand to lose 20 lbs, but mess with my bowels and I am out.


Who would sign up for this.....

...I understand that if I take Alli with a meal containing too much fat, I may get bowel changes know as treatment effects. The effects may include gas with oily spotting, loose stools, and more frequent stools that may be hard to control....

...with Alli you may have trouble preventing accidents...

...some experience anal leakage...

Now something that I would sign up for......LipoZap!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Josie..I am one of those desperate people..Although this is not one of them. I couldn't stand it. I won't mess with any of those side effects. I prefer the "may experience heart attack" kind of side effects. It's lame.