Friday, June 22, 2007

Tagged...

Alright, I've been tagged as well. I thought I could avoid it but I guess not. Thanks Mandy! Here goes...

JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Paper Route
2. Jamba Juice
3. Great Harvest Bread
4. Cleaning the Chi O house!
5. Dental Office Manager
6. Mom

MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. Jerry McGuire
2. Father of the Bride
3. Oceans 11

PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Plymouth, MN
2. Wichita, KS
3. Boca Raton, FL
4. Irvine, CA
5. Salt Lake City
6. Provo
7. Milwaukee, WI

TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. The Office
2. LOST
3. House
4. Survivor
5. Brothers & Sisters

FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Waffles
2. PF Changs
3. Bread of all kinds
4. Corn on the Cob

WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
1. Gmail
2. Google
3. My friend's blogs
4. Craigslist/Ebay

PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. California
2. Hawaii
3. In Bed

BLOGGER BUDDIES TO TAG:
1. Karen
2. Amy
3. Natalie
4. Julie

1 comment:

Tia said...

I'm impressed with the paper route!! p.s. I like your new blog design.