Tuesday, June 19, 2007

polish, Polish, POLISH!!!

The Polish (as in sausage) was last nights winner at the Brewer game. During the 7th inning at every game, the highly respected "meats of Milwaukee" race from dugout to dugout. This guy standing next to me kept yelling Polish, over and over...I guess he had made a dollar bet with his friend on who the winner would be. As you can see, he chose correctly.


We were sitting in the nosebleeds (the tix were $6.50) so the film isn't that great, but here's picture. There's the Polish, the Bratwurst, the Chorizo, the Italian Sausage, and the Hot Dog. The Brewer's managed to beat the San Francisco Giants 5-4 but it was a struggle to sit through. It had been raining off and on throughout the day so the stadium had it's roof shut. So... it was about 85 degrees and humid in the stadium. Cohen was tired so we decided to leave in the 8th. When we got downstairs it was a complete downpour outside. I really didn't mind though because we were all sweat balls from the heat. Ethan didn't like the rain though, he kept saying he was cold. I was wearing a white shirt which could have been bad if I didn't have my second layer on underneath!

3 comments:

mandy said...

I can't believe how big Cohen is...he's such a cutie!! I love the new look of your blog. I need someone to show me how to do more exciting stuff on mine.

anne said...

FInally some pics of Jos on the blog! Looks like you had so much fun! Can I come next time?

josieposie said...

Yes Anne - quit your job and come visit!