Thursday, June 21, 2007

Put me in coach....

....I'm ready to sleep. I am exhausted, but I found this hilarious and thought I would share. Ethan's bedtime ritual consists of putting on pj's, brushing teeth, going the bathroom, tucking him in and shutting the door. He's pretty good about going right to sleep and not leaving his bed. I guess tonight was a different story. About five minutes ago I went in to test his blood before I went to bed and he was mysteriously wearing his Lakers headband. What possessed him to get up out of bed and put this on to sleep in I have no idea. It looked like it was doing a good job of keeping the sweat out of his eyes, although his pillow is still soaked. Anyone have ideas as to why he gets these? Diabetes? Growth hormones? Who knows. Good night now.

4 comments:

Paige said...

That totally made my day. I bet that will make Eric proud. Bless his heart ...He wants to grow up to be just like Kobe..But not so much.

Anonymous said...

HIlarious. I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!
What does he get? I missed that in your post. You mean why does his head sweat so bad?

Diane said...

My lil man is going places in life with his "Thoughts equal action" attitude! Night Sweats . . . ahh, Grandpa Brown has them too! Sorry Josie, Course, he does look all balled up! Generation TWO! "Sleeping babies" pictures! Where is the cat?

Diane said...

I wish I was seeing you all on Saturday too!