Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Future missionary?...I'm not convinced.

Me: Ethan, who's Joseph Smith?
Ethan: He's a guy that lives down the street in the blue house.
Me: Oh, really? Who told you that?
Ethan: Daddy.
Me: Well what does he do?
Ethan: He works and goes to restaurants.
Me: What's his favorite restaurant?
Ethan: McDonald's (pronounced Mixdonald's)
Me: Does he go to church?
Ethan: No, he stays home most times.
Me: Does he have any kids?
Ethan: He has lots.

At least he got the last question right.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I am still laughing! Kids just have funny thoughts! Now, who is going to set him straight? Let's ask some more question!! Ethan, you are grandma's treasure!

josieposie said...

So I was discouraged that he was so wrong about who JS is so I asked him who President Hinckley is and he closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. Look out world - he's a smart one!

Unknown said...

Haha. I love Ethan. I want to hang out with him right now. Maybe he doesn't have the church leaders down yet, but I still remember when he taught me how to give him his shots when he couldn't even talk yet, while you and Eric were at the temple with Anne getting her endowment. He grabbed the pricker and put it to the right height, and then explained the rest by pointing. Brilliant.