Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Eric to a T

I'm not sure where that saying came from...to a T...but this cartoon is just that. Eric, sitting at the computer while the kids are breaking things, commenting that I need to do something about it. I'm not sure that they depicted me all that well though. I would have been folding laundry if I were sitting on the couch. What surprises me most is that Eric is the one who saw this cartoon and brought it home for me. He openly admits that he is like this and has said those exact words before. He, who would have at least 2-4 more kids if I would let him. Yah, no wonder why he wants more kids...because this is his attitude towards raising them. This cartoon is going on the fridge.


6 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm showing this to Matt!

Annie said...

This is starting to get creepy. It's like we have the same life...

josieposie said...

Except you with all your reading, and me....well, not so much.

anne said...

Josie, don't be modest. You read alot.
Eric, nice find.

Diane said...

In my Son's defense, he inherited the syndrome from his father. Except, Eric doesn't have it quite as bad as his Dad. At least Eric notices something after a while. . . I have no ability to block it out, thus my brain has shrunken. . . Good "first step" Eric. Where does he get this, wanting more and more kids? He has a shoe collection!!!!!!!!!

mandy said...

Typical!