Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tagged again

If you are reading this right now, consider yourself tagged. I'll be checking your blog.

1. Three biggest fears? (besides anything bad happening to a family member/child)
- Debt, thus I live in fear daily
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Public speaking
2. When was the last time you danced? Real dancing - probably at my wedding - 8 1/2 yrs ago. Flailing around with the kids dancing - probably a few days ago.
3. Do you creep on stranger's blogs? No, usually I know the people or it doesn't interest me.
4. If you could go back to be any age for a day, what age would you be and why? 19, attending college, having tons of fun.
5. Are you a good liar? I think I'm pretty good.
6. Do you judge someone when you can tell they've had elective cosmetic surgery? No
7. If you have children, what's one thing that you always told yourself you'd never do when you had kids? If you don't have children, what's one thing you tell yourself you'll never do. (Psst! You. Yah, you. The one without kids. Guess what? You'll probably do it.) Make them take piano lessons.
8. What's something that totally grosses you out? Yogurt.
9. Do you ever delete forwards without reading them? Most of the time.
10. Do you ever lie to get out of obligations? Yes.
11. Consider your body weight and your yearly income at their present states. Would you rather be 200 pounds heavier and $200,000 richer or stay at your present states? Present state. I think I should have added another greatest fear - that being weighing 200 lbs more than I do now.
12. When was the last time you bought a pair of shoes and what were they? Polka dot ballet flats from Old Navy.
13. The Olympics. Take them or leave them? Leave them
14. What's your favorite accent? Irish
15. What's your favorite scent? A bakery
16. Gum or breath mints? Gum
17. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be? Jennifer Garner, body mostly.
18. If you had the chance of looking like said celebrity in exchange for your thumbs would you do it? No. Well maybe just my left thumb.
19. Do you religiously wear sun screen? No, well maybe it's in my moisturizer...who knows.
20. Do you generally trust people/their motives or doubt people/their motives? Doubt
21. Would you describe yourself as a complicated person or is what you see what you get? What you see is what you get.
22. Do you watch what you eat? Yes, I watch it as it goes in my mouth.
23. Do you watch what other people eat? No.
24. Do you judge how other people raise their kids? Yes.
25. Do you judge people who dress poorly? No.
26. Do you judge people who are homely? No... remember when I said I was a good liar!
27. Do you judge people who are overweight? Yes, me being one of the one judged.
28. Your interest in politics: High, Medium-High, Medium, Medium-Low, Low, Obsolete? Medium Low
29. Favorite song of all time? This was the hardest question of them all... I really don't know.
30. Acoustic or electric? Acoustic
31. If you were a hermit, would you shave? No.
32. If you could shave your head without your significant other throwing a complete hissy, would you? No
33. What was your least favorite age? 13
34. How many times a day do you check your email? Quite a few.
35. Are you in a tiff with anyone right now? Don't think so.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Thank you.

anne said...

good thing i don't have a blog or I'd be in trouble. and yes, this is my second time to your blog today and it's only 2:07PM.

Martha said...

23. Do you watch what other people eat? No.

I am sorry but you monitor Ethan all day long. You lied again.

josieposie said...

Very good point martha.