Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More baseball!!















This past Saturday uncle Dean was in town so we all headed to the Dodgers game in LA. I couldn't remember the last time I was in that stadium so it felt like the first time. We lucked out that they were playing the Brewers. Notice Eric's shirt.
















I was surprised he didn't get heckled, especially since the Brewers won. Cohen's favorite thing about baseball games are shelling peanuts. He probably ate a whole bag. I won't go into too much detail about the bm he had the following day but it was...












The team celebrated 50 years after the game where they let all the fans down on the field to enjoy a firework show. Gotta love summer nights in Southern California.

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

Haha! Chock full of nuts! THat's awesome! That couldn't have felt good though. Sorry Ethan. Hey...I would take the ward missionary any day. Molly and I just got called to teach early morning seminary so that will be a new experience for sure...How could we say no? haha

Julie Barnes said...

Sorry we missed it. Looks like you guys had fun with Dean!