Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I wish I could, I promise

In response to Paige's post, Eric and I were talking about this topic just last night. I myself have not been blogging nearly as much as I used to in WI. I have concluded that blogging was a lot more doable there because of the location of the computer. It was set up in our basement family room where the kids could watch tv, play with their toys, and actually leave me alone for more than 20 minutes. Our computer now resides in our bedroom. How much fun is that for two boys? Therefore, for me to blog, upstairs, in my bedroom, means the kids are either asleep or somehow miraculously involved in something that allows me to slip away. So, I will try to be better - because if it wasn't for this blog there is no way I would ever remember 90% of the stuff that goes on in my life.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Yeah keep up the good work. And I can't wait for the Jazz to start playing so I can taunt you over i chat. The good old Laker hating days. Oh and your other post about church callings...Talk about anxiety.

josieposie said...

JAZZ SUCK!!