Friday, October 10, 2008

Yesterday's mail had this in it...












A refund check addressed to me that was sent to my old address in WI. It was put in this clear envelope from the USPS in order to be transferred to my new address in CA. Apparently, it was half eaten by a very hungry postal worker and then regurgitated. Mid-chewing the worker must have looked over at her stack of clear envelopes which reminded her that "she cares", thus feeling obligated to live up to her code of caring, she spit out my delicious check and sent it to me. Why she couldn't have eaten one of the twenty pre-approved credit applications I get on a daily basis is beyond me. I guess real money tastes better than make believe money - and I totally agree.

1 comment:

Jennifer Shorr said...

What are the odds?! Darn it.

FYI: We got the yearbook photos up on our blog! :-)