Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Traditioooon, Tradition"

It's really stupid, but Halloween is kind of stressing me out right now. I should never have let Eric (and Diane) convince me that Halloween costumes are meant to be made instead of bought. This tradition of creating costumes every year has been fun up until now, but Ethan is giving me nothing to go on this year so who knows what will happen. This weekend is the trunk or treat at church and I have nothing prepared. I am thinking he will have to use one of his old costumes until I get something figured out. Do you think it would be appropriate for a five year old to be a can of diet coke? Cohen could be the lemon wedge...

2 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Josie, please do this. All the moms will think it's hilarious. If you are feeling iffy, just make it diet caffeine-free coke. I'll be watching for the pictures.

leigh said...

i don't think you HAVE to make the costumes, especially if it's stressing you out. if you haven't started yet, i think you should just go buy some. (but I do like the diet coke with a lemon, even though a lime tastes better.)