Thursday, May 22, 2008

7 DAYS???!??

I haven't blogged in 7 days. I think that's a record. I have a very good excuse... and you all know what it is. Graduation was great, long, but great. Packing the moving truck proved difficult - we didn't have enough room and ended up having to rent a trailer to tow as well. The flight that we were on was totally full and Cohen was not ticketed. This has never happened before. Not ever. Not even with Ethan. And we have flown a lot since he was born. It was a nightmare to say the least. The men are currently in Wyoming with all of my belongings and I am in CA trying to feel at home. There is a lot more to say and pictures to be posted but Eric has my camera so it might take another week before that happens. So far it feels good to be back in CA, except for the fact that primetime tv starts at 8pm, I hate that.

5 comments:

Annie said...

poor baby.

Emily said...

I was wondering where you were. I figured dealing with the lovely move. How great was it to close on your house though! I love that feeling! Call me so we can catch up.

Kenneth said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. Welcome back to the West!

. said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the graduation. YAY for the move. Can't wait to see more pictures soon. I MISS CA sooo much...ENJOY!!!

anne said...

where are they now? I hope they're somewhere where they can watch the Laker Game.