Thursday, March 6, 2008

First year

I decided to treat myself to an anniversary blog present. So, I visited blurb and created my very own hard copy of the first year of this blog. Fitting, considering today is my anniversary. Using blurb was really easy, a little time consuming because I had to customize everything, but very worth it. They import all of your pictures and text automatically so you can just drag and drop what you want in your book. It is really reasonable too. For my 100 page book it only cost $26 for a soft cover, or $32 for a hardcover (+shipping). I am expecting to receive it soon and will post pictures when I get it. I recommend it to all you bloggers out there that consider this your journal and want a copy of it. Blurb isn't just for blogs either. If you want to make a scrapbook, or you are a photographer and want a coffee table book of your favorite pictures - it has tons of options. Check it out...

3 comments:

. said...

My cousin does this and LOVES it. I can't wait to do mine. For sure post pictures. I can't wait to check it out. CONGRATS on the sale of your home too.

The Ehat Family said...

I would love to see it when it is done. I love your blog so I know I will love the book too!

mandy said...

I've been wanting to do that. Definitely post pictures when you get it and let me know how it turns out.