Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day


















Ethan at school loving his bag full of cards and candy.



















The boys, in my business, wanting to help make the dough for the sugar cookies.



















Do you think we are covered? If it's one thing I have, it's cookie cutters and decorating supplies.














Ethan and Carter decorating their cookies. Carter had to make a gingerbread man... doesn't he know that is so two months ago? Ha ha. Carter asked why we were making cookies when Ethan can't eat them because he has diabetes. So sweet.














My fav is the the XOXO cutter.

5 comments:

Karly said...

THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL COOKIES...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I WANT TO EAT THEM AS IF I HAVEN'T ALREADY EATEN 2 DOZEN TODAY!

. said...

I love seeing pictures and reading your blog. So fun for me! Happy Valentine's to you all!

Anonymous said...

Josie, you are such a good mom! Kleenex, XXOO to my treasures!

Unknown said...

Josie I like the new blog look. We just got home from the Browns, and I wish you were here. Cohen and Ethan are so lucky to have you as a mom especially around holidays. You always are so festive, and have a fun activity.

Martha said...

I love the iPhone...it makes you take so many more pictures. Which greatly improves the blogging experience.