Sunday, September 9, 2007

The usual

Well, it's Sunday afternoon, you know what that means...folding party! What family of four goes through this much laundry in less than a week? It boggles my mind. It doesn't help that Ethan changes his clothes at least 2-3 times a day. If he gets his shorts the slightest bit damp they have to be changed. I don't know if you can see it from the picture, but the weight of the clothes is making the couch sag in the middle. And what's worse about this whole scenario is that the folding is easy, it's the putting away that gets me. Hopefully, there is something good on tv to watch while I do this.

3 comments:

Paige said...

hate hate hate laundry. I always forget to turn the dryer on. So then I end up rewashing all my clothes. Such a nightmare.

amy said...

love the RS quote! i asked Jim what sort of personal confessions occur in priesthood.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you won't find any surprises under those clothes. I folded a mound like that for someone, and I found KFC chicken bones, and dirty diapers!! eekkksss If I was there, I would help you!!!