Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day

Well today we finished the grass project. Finally. Our neighbors are probably so thrilled. They have had to look at our nasty back yard for way too long. After we threw down the seed this morning we hurried over to Veterans Park to hang out with the Ehat's. The park is downtown Milwaukee, right on Lake Michigan. It was pretty busy because of the holiday. The boys had a good time. Cohen kept crawling away and getting into other people's stuff. Eric and Chris tried to fly a sport kite, but there wasn't much wind. The bugs were in full effect though. I hate mosquitos.


Ethan, Carter, Britton, Cohen

Milwaukee Harbor

Milwaukee Art Museum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little boys are soo cute, I can't stand it! Glad the grass is down! Milwaukee is so beautiful (in your pictures) you could stay there is you wanted, but you would have to want to stay there A LOT!!! Hurray for Labor Day! Is it my imagination, or does Cohen have his Uncle Dean's shifted grin . . .

Colbert said...

Man those picture of Milwaukee make me a little home sick. I have wonder myself what Rand would say if I ran him over with the car, then decided he would most likely say nothing. And there would be peace once again on the earth.