Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So good...

What is it about these little things that I can't get enough of? Diane bought a box for Cohen to try while we were in California and I pretty much at the whole thing. I think Derek helped too, but it was mostly me. So, the next day I had to go back to the market and get some more....for Cohen. And that box disappeared as well. So now I have a box in my pantry at home and it has been calling my name all day. I think I figure they are smaller so I can eat more, but that is just stupid. They are even better if they are left open and get a little soft from the humidity in the air. YUM!

5 comments:

anne said...

Mike and I made banana pudding on Sunday so I threw a couple mini nillas in my bowl... I pretty much finished the box after my serving of pudding was gone. They are so so good.

Julie Barnes said...

Funny you should mention it...we bought a box of those after we got back and they were gone in like 2 days. I think Derek is addicted to them too!

Anonymous said...

Silly children, a curse was put on you for playing jokes on "the birthday girl"! Now, you must have those boxes!!!

Claire said...

Seriously...I have a box of "shrek" wafers for anna. Pretty sure I am the only one who endulges! And no, still no name!

Anonymous said...

. . . I bought some yesterday! Ed eats them in a bowl with milk!!!