Monday, August 20, 2007

As Seen On TV



Cohen had his first haircut last night thanks to the FLOWBEE! Grandma Bishop has been cutting her hair for twenty years with this thing so we thought we'd try it out on Cohen since he had a mini-mullet going. He started out ok with it but by the end he wasn't too happy. You can hear all of us dying of laughter. Ethan is also in the background screaming "I don't want one", because we kept telling him he was next.


The Precision Home Haircutting System!

The Flowbee in action

The after - he knows he looks good - one more satisfied customer!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That is awesome! I sat next to a kid in highschool english who used the flowbee....unfortunately, his results weren't as good as Cohen's!!

Paige said...

Oh he looks so cute with his new little haircut. I can't believe that they still sell that.

mandy said...

I can't believe how grown up Cohen looks...he's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I really don't know if they sell those things anymore. All I know is that she is on her third Flowbee! She gave me one when she got her first, and I had to give it back when she wore out #2. Glad I could help, Mom!