Thursday, August 9, 2007

It's been 10 months

Remember the slogan, "Calgon, Take Me Away"... well I don't think I have ever said that in conversation (cause who really says that) until today, August 9th, 2007. After being thrown-up on all night by Ethan and then myself taking to the toilet earlier today I have decided that the Calgon fairy might need to do just that - take me away. This vacation isn't approaching fast enough. 39 hours seems like such a long time. Cohen isn't helping either. As the title states, it's been 10 months since my last peaceful night of sleep. I don't know how people survive on just a few hours a night because it isn't working for me.




Can you tell:
...........














Ok, so that wasn't me, but mine are getting there:

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh man. You scared me for a minute there. That chick's eyes are crazy. Those bags are like little coin purses.
Hang in there! I know you feel like crap but it's worth it, it's worth it, it's worth it. (Next month, I'll be where you are now, so that little pep talk was for the both of us.) I'm wondering how the no snacking is going. That's what I'm looking forward to.

Anonymous said...

Calgon take you away... How about Northwest take you away...(or whatever airline you're flying). See you tomorrow. I can't wait to see you guys.