Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Bug's Life











Ethan is a shopper. Every morning the kid asks me "mom, what's on your list today" or "mom, where do we need to go today". So today, among the doctor appointments I made my way to Target to look for a few things we need to bring camping this weekend. P.s. I just looked at the weather report and it calls for rain all three days. Let's hope that changes. Anyway, so we get to Target and Ethan heads straight for the dollar bins right by the carts. He knows at this point if he's getting anything it's coming from there because the other toy section is pretty much off limits unless Grandma Diane is in town. So he finds a bug catcher for a whole $1. I say great, you can bring it camping this weekend. He loved the idea. So we get home and he has to open it right away, just to test it out. Unfortunately, he hasn't quite grasped the concept of catching the bugs without killing them first. As you can see, it's more of a coffin than a home. I think two out of the group survived. RIP little bugs, RIP.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Yaaaahhhh, , , The only good bug is a dead bug!