Friday, April 27, 2007

Today's report


How many bad words/thoughts come to mind when you see this picture? TOO MANY! Does 1/2 a pound count? Should I even admit to having lost any? I mean that's pathetic right? That's 8oz. One trip to the bathroom. Less than 1 diet coke. I guess it's going to take a little more than friendly competition. Say...$250,000. Isn't that what the winner of the Biggest Loser gets? I think it might actually take more than that though to get me in a sports bra and biker shorts on national tv. Yikes. All I can say is at least the number didn't go up. Lipo isn't in the budget at this point, but maybe on my 40th birthday it will be.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Talk about depressing..I know how it is. I have got to lose weight so people like you can't tell me my boobs are huge. And a reduction isn't in the budget either. You look cute. Quit worrying and take off the word fatty in your description you geek.

mandy said...

Jos~
Happy birthday on Friday. Sorry I missed it. I forget when you are coming to town?