Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm not really 30....

...because the internet told me so. (For today I am choosing to ignore the old adage: don't believe everything you see/read on tv, the internet, or elsewhere.) Yes, today is my birthday, and yes I "legally" turned 30, but I am really 23.3 years old and I'm sticking to it thanks to Real Age. I took a test online today (and you can too) to figure out my real age. And according to these marvelous, wise, all-knowing, invisible age-calculating geniuses, they put me as 23.3! I'll take that over 30 any day. So now when people wish me a HAPPY birthday, I can positively say Yes! it is a happy birthday.


p.s. If my grandma is reading this...you can still send the 30 dollar bills that you were planning on, you don't need to go by my new age and only send 23.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, you old fart! ;)

anne said...

Did Grandma send you a card? Just curious!