Monday, April 2, 2007

April is here

Today was fairly warm for Milwaukee so we spent most of the afternoon outside. Cohen was loving the swing. This weekend for Easter break we are headed to Minneapolis to visit my relatives and to go to the Mall of America. I hope the weather is nice, but am not holding my breath. On another note, it is now April and unfortunately, I am turning 30 this sad month. I really think 30 is more of a big deal than 40. We'll see how it turns out. I think I am going to go to bed...Cohen has his first tooth in and his second one is trying to break through so I am going to be up all night!! Adios.

4 comments:

anne said...

Cohen is so cute. Can I have him?

josieposie said...

I think we could work something out!

Paige said...

Poor little buddy..Teeth are such a pain, for you and him. He is so cute. I love that I get to see them even if it is only a pic. Maybe someday I'll get to meet the little guys.

Unknown said...

Did you hear the Angels are playing the Indians here at Miller Park this week b/c it's too cold in Cleveland??

(random comment, I know, but I don't have your email address!)