Thursday, April 26, 2007

NBC newsworthy

Last Friday I was awarded this very prestigious award by a friend of mine who has started a biggest loser competition of her own. It's very ironic that the second I start this competition I actually lose a few pounds. For two months I have been killing myself at the gym with no change. Weird how a little friendly competition can motivate you. Unfortunately, I am not as eager to weigh-in tomorrow as I was last Friday. I can pretty much assume that all that was lost last week was "water weight", whatever that means. I mean isn't the body made up of over 50% water? Then why do you stop losing water weight after week one? Isn't there a lot to go around? Too bad you can't sweat off fat.


Biggest
Loser Award



For losing the most pounds in week one


No comments: