Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Spiderman cont...

I caved. I am admitting defeat. I have officially gone against what I believe and hold true. I have become that mom. I am not proud of it. The only thing that makes the situation better is the fact that Ethan has never been more happy. You're asking what, what did I do? Well...I bought blinking action hero kids shoes. I vowed never to do this. And until today firmly believed it would never happen. But the look on Ethan's face was priceless. He is completely obsessed. My fear is that he will now want a pair of these in every size to come. I blame this shoe obsession on Eric. I mean he actually installed two shelves in our hall closet to accommodate his collection of Nike's. Now what women out there can say that their husband likes shoes more than they do? I want to know if you exist...



4 comments:

Paige said...

That is pretty funny. I thought I would never do stuff like this either, but what ever makes them happy right. But I hate the shoes that make an annoying noise every time they take a step..That I cannot live with.

Annie said...

This is too funny. I feel the same way about all Nickelodeon-character-adorned apparel. Whenever we look for shoes for Ruby at Target, I totally have to distract her so she won't see the Dora sandals...

Tia said...

Hi Josie! Judging from Eric's shoe collection, if you ever move back to Utah, Eric and Peter would be good friends. IN fact, I spy a couple of pairs on Eric's rack that Peter owns. Too funny!

Unknown said...

Wow. Eric is my new hero. Let it be known.