Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year's Thanksgiving was held in St. George.  We had never made the drive from Monterey to St. George before - it was roughly 10 hours... kind of a long drive for a short weekend but it was worth it.  Grandpa Christensen set us all up in a hotel so my entire extended family was together.

Of course our activities included the usually family football game, craft time, pool time, catered dinners and of course a great family program for Thanksgiving.  I woke up early to try and score some deals on black friday.  I didn't find much at all.  The stores were mobbed though.

I was getting ragged on the entire trip by my entire family and extended family about having another baby.  Little did they know I already was!
























No comments: