Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One of each

It's great being the friend of a pregnant woman. Why? Because I can help plan showers for them and bring them meals after they deliver and make them burp cloths, all the fun stuff - but not have to worry about being that cute babies mother!

Sarah and I were kind of busy this month planning a couple baby showers for friends who are due this week.

First, Carly's shower. A GIRL! Something both Sarah and I have yet to experience.



Sarah's cute favors




Second, a BOY! Meagan's third. Congrats ladies...now who's next?



My cinnamon rolls were yummy!


And check out the cute cupcakes and cake that Claudia made.


1 comment:

Robyn said...

You guys threw 2 great showers! They were definitely designer showers for sure! And so fun too! Nice pic of me and Meag!!! Love the random look on my face!?