Friday, June 27, 2008

Happenings

We've been busy. I don't seem to go to bed until 11 or later and yet I still don't have a second to sit and blog. Here is a little catch-up. Oh, and there are new pics of my lego man if you are a google reader.

Cohen's new favorite game: Stack the sodas until they fall and explode all over the floor.























We went to Corona Del Mar beach and had a bonfire with Eric's dental school classmate that was in town. The boys were so tired. I don't think I have ever heard Ethan ask to go to bed. I think it took all of 2 minutes for both of them to be asleep once they were in the car. It's so great that my parents live right there so we can store beach chairs and all the necessities and just walk to the beach.












































This weekend we are headed up to Sequoia National Forest to go camping. What a chore that is getting ready for. I'm still not ready but here I sit. I figure I should do a little blogging since we will be in Tahoe for a week after the camping trip. We are going there with my family for a the annual 4th of July reunion. I am excited - it should be tons of fun! Until next week...

No comments: