Sunday, January 20, 2008

Send out the vibes

Only in WI would there be an entire dessert display at the local grocery store, featuring green and gold baked goods in support of their football team. It's serious religion in WI - and it's all I have heard about for the past week. Every channel had some story running, at all times of the day, about the Packers. If they win today it is on to the Super Bowl! I really hope they do or else I am guaranteed a very depressed husband for the next few weeks.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if they don't win, there is going to be some day old baked goods in the discount bin! Ed is watching, at least, when they win, it will be played in the nice warm Arizona! Two blessings for the price of one!!! Is Eric going to be a Packer Fan for life???

Colbert said...

I was way bummed that they lost. When I woke up this morning the first thing I thought of was those stupid Packer. Your right people in Wisconsin live for the Packers, that is why I wanted them to win so bad.