Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cohen's Graduation

My little graduate! I can't believe he is almost 5. He truly is a momma's boy. He loves to cuddle (unlike Ethan) and he still takes naps at least 4 times a week. It's unbelievable how different he is from his brother. Cohen is very decisive. He doesn't like to disappoint either. He gets very sensitive or sad if he knows he has made Eric or I upset. Lately, Cohen has become very helpless. It seems he has gone back on his past life as a baby and can't do ANYTHING for himself. Every other word out of his mouth is "I can't, I need you to do it". It's starting to get very frustrating. Just tonight he asked to be spoon fed. What the? It's lucky for him he's pretty cute...






1 comment:

molly said...

Tell him spoon fed babies only get peas, sweet potatoes and bananas. No sugar!