Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's 8:05, yet it feels like 11:30.

Cohen has never been a great sleeper. Ethan, on the other hand was a great sleeper. He would sleep in till 10 back in the day. However, Cohen has been his roommate for the past 2 years, which has forever changed Ethan's sleeping habits. This morning I woke up at 6:30 to get ready for work. I thought it was strange that Cohen hadn't come into our room yet to say "good morning, is it wake up time yet?" I peeked into the hall and found their bedroom light on, door wide open, the bathroom light on and noises coming from downstairs. Yep, already awake, Ethan included. So I call downstairs to see what they are doing.....um, playing Toy Story on the computer. Nice. Who knows how long they had been down there. Because of this Cohen has been a crank for the past couple weeks or so, and it hits right around dinner. It's non-stop whining, moaning, and crying, like he's two again. He's almost 4 yet I have concluded that his afternoon naps are making a comeback. We'll see how that goes.


I guess this is another favorite early morning activity.....no one around......why not take a few pictures.....I found these just now along with 17 Photo Booth movies of him looking at himself and talking to the computer, I will have to get to posting those later.


No comments: