Monday, September 13, 2010

3 whole hours to myself.

Yes, I have blogged a lot today. Why? Well, for one I am behind, but really it's because Cohen started Preschool. I dropped him off at 9, ran some errands, came home and started to catch up, left to go get him by 12, he fell asleep in the car on the way home and is still sleeping. It's a little weird with this much free time. ENTER: comments about me having more kids to fill the gaps. Don't even start.

Cohen is a great kid. He is so happy and smiley, and is afraid of nothing. He is my affectionate kid - always giving hugs and cuddles. I love this kid. Today was his first full day of preschool. It's run by a lady in our stake at her home. Lets just say the kid was ready to go. He got Buzz, put him in his backpack, and was anxiously waiting for me hurry up so we could leave. When we got there we waited for a few minutes for the teacher to come out and when she did she asked, "are you ready to come in?".... Cohen looked up at me and said, "I'm ready Mom" and took off running. I could barely snap a picture. I didn't know if I should be offended that he wanted to get away from me so quickly or thrilled that it wasn't a battle getting him through the door.



Cohen high stepping it...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Be grateful there was no battle. Jack's teacher had to take him away screaming.

molly said...

I can't believe Cohen is in preschool. But then again I can't believe I am having a kid next month. Cohen is the best!

Diane said...

Makes me tear up just seeing his back side moving away. I better get use to that . . . I'm afraid the "North" calls. . . . enough said.