Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Photo 101

Last night was the annual FHE trip to Barnes & Noble where my parents let all of us run wild and pick out a book of our choosing. The choices were all so different... best selling novels, architecture, design, accounting, crafting, and of course my choice seen here, photography. For anyone out there wanting to take a Photo class, this is Photo 101 in paperback. It's a great book and only $18 right now at B&N. It was a good refresher from a class I took this past summer, but even more in depth. The author sells multiple books on the topic and hopefully I can add to my collection soon.

6 comments:

with love, r said...

Ditto on the white christmas wish...
when are you gonna go pro with your photo taking...I wanna get in line for family pics!

[AnnieR] said...

That book changed my life. Ok, not really, but it's a super good book.

Pam Emmons said...

Hmmm, I might have to buy this...

Cortney said...

i can't help but think this is for me...

josieposie said...

yes cortney, i did this post just for YOU, knowing full well we'd be having a conversation about cameras 10 hours later!

renae said...

this is an excellent book! now, where exactly did i put it during our frenzied move....???