Sunday, December 27, 2009

Eric's Birthday, ie Christmas Eve

Every year Eric's birthday is celebrated by all as we get together for a big Christmas Eve dinner at the Brown's. This year my family was invited which was fun! There were almost 30 adults and 7 kids, the most ever. I was busy helping with the food, etc that I didn't take very many pictures but here are a few.

Father & Son












Just a few of the appetizers. Gotta love deviled eggs!

















Addison

















Eric's theme for his birthday and Christmas - anything that related to his car fetish.

















Ethan in his new pjs. (cohen wasn't cooperating)

















Santa's treats - kind of forgot the carrots, but I'm told reindeer LOVE cucumbers.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I have this dear friend,, and she ate cucumbers all the time! Don't worry, they will be back next year.
And no one got three phones!, or Onya Music You would have have been there. . .

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL YOU BLOG READERS!