Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Traditions














Grandma & Grandpa Bishop - so festive! The tradition of getting together on Christmas Eve began with them. Eric was lucky I guess, to always get to have a big family party on his birthday.





















This year Ed started a new game, which might become a tradition... the word is still out, but if you had to ask my Mom, I'm sure she would vote to keep it. We played a dice game and the winner ended up with a box full of one dollar bills. Funny enough, my mom won it all. Who invited them anyway??? Just kidding. I think those are Diane's hands coming in to either steal the money or strangle my mom, which is it Diane?

















And last but not least, Ethan's new tradition - leaving snacks for Santa. He insisted that I make sugar cookies but I assured him that Santa loves Oreos, so that saved me two hours of my life. Ethan had to put out 5 oreos, because he's 5 years old and a celery and carrot for each reindeer. Oh, and milk too. Couldn't forget that...

1 comment:

molly said...

Mom has always been lucky at winning random drawings, slot machines, and now cash games.