Thursday, September 11, 2008

That's my boy!















Happy 5th Birthday E-man! You have become quite the little man. So sweet and nice at times and other times, well, not so sweet and nice. You are such a good big brother to little Coco, and he loves you tons.

Here he is trying to say cheese for a picture, but all that comes out is sheeeeezzzz and this funny thing his lower lip does.






















You really have a good heart inside that little body of yours. You are kind and social and always wanting to make friends. You are a brave boy - never complaining about finger pokes and having to drink diet soda instead of regular. I think you are enjoying kindergarten, but because you are a boy of few words (you take after your mother) I can't really tell one way or the other. I guess if you hated it I would know. I am so blessed to have you as my little guy. I love you so much.


















I don't know what we were thinking buying you more legos. And then both grandma's bought you legos. And then Martha bought you a set as well. I am toast. I will be putting together legos for weeks. At least we will have some new additions to the Lego Corner!

Don't you look so proud of your haul... like, check me out, check out what I got...hand on the hip and all. It looks like Christmas in September to me.

2 comments:

anne said...

I'll say it again: Happy Birthday, Ethan! Love you. No wonder you couldn't tell me which gift was your favorite. They're all so cool.

molly said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! I want to come play punch ball with you. It looks fun, and sounds just a little dangerous. And legos takes after Martha and I. We were obsessed back in the day.