Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Who do they think they are kidding?

The "they" in the question above is in reference to all husbands, boyfriends, significant others or just males in general who have been caught doing the following... Why is it when I watch stupid, at times trashy, and mindless tv programs such as; the hills, real housewives of the oc, and what about brian does eric bash me for wasting my time but then halfway through the show ask me what is happening or what is new with slade and jo? It drives me nuts. He pretends he is on the computer, but at least 5 times throughout the show I see his head wipped around staring at the tv, totally involved in the show. He's not fooling me. He just needs to man up and admit that he loves said shows. At least my father-in-law isn't embarassed to admit he DVRs the real housewives. Care to comment eric?????

5 comments:

amy said...

Jim watches Desperate Housewives and was keeping up with Men in Trees (or whatever that show is). So, I guess Jim is 'out of the closet' when it comes to his tv habits. But, why (for the other guys)? They probably think those shows are only for girls and gay guys, so if they DON'T actually SIT in front of the tv, that somehow makes them straight still.

me :) said...

I like your blog.

mandy said...

Let me quote Jason..."Babe, I think I'm addicted to The Hills". I about died. He's more into it then I am!

Unknown said...

Derrick doesn't hide it. He's openly gay about it. Makes my life much easier, because then we're not fighting about me watching The Hills and him watching sports. The Hills always wins.

josieposie said...

Eric is pretty metrosexual in general, but he won't admit to watching my shows. Lame. I mean the guy exfoliates for pete's sake. LOL