Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy 24th!


Today is Molly & Martha's Birthday and I am stuck in WI unable to help them celebrate. This could be the very first birthday they have ever spent apart...(maybe one of you should post and verify that for me). I guess Martha will be spending her bday at the Clippers/Jazz game, it is beyond me how she could like either team, but oh well. And Molly is in happy valley with KC... I'm sure he has something fun planned. I will need an update of all gifts received from those boys of yours. All in all I hope you both have a great birthday! Love you.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Yes!! This is our first time apart and I think it will be the last. FOR SURE! Twins aren't supposed to be apart on their b-day. You were correct in assuming that I didn't like either teams, the Clippers or the Jazz. They stunk it UP! The real reason I went was because that is where your beloved Lakers play. We left after the 3rd quarter, it was terrible. I have never seen the Jazz play so poorly. Any way for presents... Jeff got me the movie Stranger than Fiction, a gift certificate to jack's surshop, and a t-shirt. I love that movie and if you haven't seen it I think you should. Thanks for the shout out on my birthday. Miss you. Martha

molly said...

Sharing birthday cake without your twin sister is a little weird, almost as weird as making your own birthday cake. Kc and I played tennis, went to a movie (Reign over me), and went to PF Changs. Kc wanted a list to buy the right things, so he bought us some games, Yahtzee and last word, and then he got me a shirt and brown slip on shoes from the Gap. I missed you on my birthday Jos. Hopefully soon we will be in the same state, now that we know that Kc got into school in Hayward. Later, Molly