Eric is once again a Land Rover owner. His 15 year obsession with this car has taken him to Birmingham, AL, where just minutes ago he just drove this bad boy off the lot. I think he is still just as shocked as I am that this transaction even took place. I'm not the type to agree to purchases like this and Eric knows it. Why you ask? Read the list...
1. this car was more money than the BMW
2. it's a 1997 vs a 2006
3. it has more miles than the BMW, 68K vs 40K
4. has no warranty like the BMW
5. gets horrible gas mileage
6. seats 6, but 4 of the 6 are sitting in jump seats facing each other
7. is expensive to fix
8. does not have bluetooth or nav
Should I keep going?
After a list like that he must be in LOVE. Does it show on his face?
Hmmmm....what should I do today? Go shopping? Sounds good.