Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cohen turns 4

This past week we celebrated Cohen's 4th birthday. I can't believe this kid is already 4. I still think of him like a toddler...



But he's grown, he's in Pre-School three days a week and loves it! He loves Legos like his older brother. He has started asking the meaning of things and what signs say. He's brave and silly. He's loves to cuddle and still takes naps. He will hum/sing along to any song that's on. He is a good sharer and doesn't like to disappoint me. Cohen is a very happy kid and I am so thankful to be his mom!



Cohen thought it would be a good idea to go to CPK and then on a Ferris Wheel ride at the Spectrum. I think he had a great birthday. He really enjoyed the frosting but hardly touched the cupcake.





5 comments:

Cortney said...

I am having a hard time with him being 4... kind of in love with the picture of you two together!

molly said...

Cohen= Cutest 4 year old ever!

anne said...

Great pics from Cohen's party, Jos. I love the cookware and FLOR tiles too!

mandy said...

He is the cutest!! Such a great picture of you and Cohen.

Martha said...

Josie that is a really good pic of you and Cohen. I like.