Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Toy Story 3

Anne & Mike recently moved to LA so Mike could start school at USC. Therefore, Anne is slowly introducing us to the many things LA has to offer. It really is a whole new world in Los Angeles, even though it's only 40 miles North of us. How many years have I lived in CA? A lot. Have I ever been to Hollywood Blvd? El Capitan Theater? The Kodak Theater? Mann's Chinese Theater? NOOOOOOOOO. Lame of me, yes. BUT, it is a zoo over there. I didn't like the feeling of being a tourist in my own state. However, I was glad we went and so were the boys.

They are OBsessed with everything Toy Story. In particular the Lego series. So, when Anne heard that Hollywood High School was hosting a Toy Story Fun Zone (to raise money for the school) held right behind the El Capitan theater she knew we had to go. It was HOT, I can only imagine the internal temperatures of those character costumes.



3D movie prior to the fun zone.



I'm not a fan of Buzz's creepy grin.




We always joke that my dad and Ethan have the same hairline. I think this is proof.


This was ten seconds before he took one jump and started crying. He looked pretty tough going into it though.


Martha doing her acrobatics.

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

What a cool thing!! I bet the boys were in absolute Toy Story HEAVEN!!!

Martha said...

Man I need new sunglasses. I hate those red ones. They are in every picture. I wish I was neatly tucked in my front flip when you shot this.