Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jumbled mess

1. I got braces on my lower teeth. They are clear - I will have them about 4-5 months and then switch to Invisilign. Right now they are BUGGIN. My inside lip is getting raw and the brackets are in the way of my front top teeth so I can't bite down. Therefore, I can't chew very well. Therefore, I have been eating foods that are in liquid form or that dissolve pretty quickly. Therefore, I am hungry. Therefore, I am crabby.


2. It's Mother's day on Sunday. I am blogging about this fact for one purpose only, to remind my husband.


3. Julie & Derek had their baby on Monday! Carter James Barnes. It seemed like a pretty chill labor for Julie...she only pushed like 3 times. A labor after my own heart (mine were about that easy). I can't wait to meet the little guy. Well, big guy, he was 8lb 11oz. I don't know where she was hiding all that baby. If you go here you will see what I am talking about.

4. I spent $144 on underwear today. Blegghhhh.

5. School is out in a little over a month. Ugh. I'm not sure I am looking forward to this. Maybe if the boys slept in on days when they didn't have school then I would be excited, but they don't. I am going to have to put together a serious schedule of activities so they don't bug each other ALL. DAY. LONG.

6. May sweeps!! Enough said.

1 comment:

anne said...

take a picture of the braces ASAP.
And you know I'm good to entertain the boys ALL SUMMER LONG.