Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas Sunday!  I never really appreciated having Christmas on a Sunday but this year it worked out quite well.  The boys woke up and checked out their Santa gifts and their stockings before having breakfast and getting ready for church.  Once we were back the ripping and tearing began.


Crazy face boys!  Christmas Sunday

Ethan got a motorized scooter from Santa that he loves.  He's able to get down to Sammy's house much faster which he appreciates.  Cohen made me this frame at school!

Save the date!  We planned to tell all our family members on Christmas Day about baby #3 due July 13th.  We tried to play it off that we had planned a family trip and that we wanted the grandparents to be there for it... I have to say the Brown's caught on a lot faster than my family.  My parents kept asking so where are we going?  Once the news was out chaos ensued.  I think everyone was sincerely shocked.  Funny cause it still hasn't set in for me either!  
Grandpa's reaction to Ethan opening a massive Lego set.  He knows he's in for it.  Hours spent helping are on the way!

Family outing in Monterey to pick out a tree for our house.  Because the boys get out of school so close to Christmas here we were able to enjoy our decorations for quite a while.  It was weird going through all of my decorations since I hadn't seen them in over 3 years.  

With the baby announcement and the fact that my Acura had 115,000 miles on it we decided to get a new car for Christmas!  What a fun new toy.  It was between the LR4 and a new MDX but of course Eric won out.  Funny how that keeps happening.  I do absolutely love it so I can't complain!

No comments: